All For Swinging You Around

hope: /hoʊp/ [hohp] – noun: to believe, desire, or trust

Friday, March 16, 2007

Factory Girl

Alex and I went to see Factory Girl tonight and honestly, it is probably one of the best films I have ever seen! It was so good! Not to mention Andy Warhol is one of the most intriguing people of all time. Getting to know him gives me a greater appreciation for his art, which is truly art.
-------
Wouldn't it be great to live like Edie Sedgwick? Completely carefree and full of life? At the beginning of the film, that's how I felt, but near the end I was reminded what comes of people who are "carefree" and "full of life". The truth is, they just haven't found something to care about, or what they really want to fill their life with.
-------
Sienna Miller is a beautiful character and person really. As is Hayden Christensen who plays a musician that is incredibly nice looking naked... mhmm.
-------
Anyway, I won't give it all away.... but go see it. It is worth your $7 at the Princess Theater.
:)

1 comment:

Carly_bee said...

Dear My Dearest,
I love you
alot
the end