All For Swinging You Around

hope: /hoʊp/ [hohp] – noun: to believe, desire, or trust

Monday, May 07, 2007

Mind's Eye

I've come to realize the only thing I'm really passionate about it Photography (and Jesus) and nothing can turn me off about it (except Sears). One day I want to open my own studio where there won't be rules and stupid guidelines... since when did art require rules?
-------
I'm also going to start freelancing and shooting for weddings and bands and such. I've done one wedding, I have another coming up May long, and my friends band wants me to take their photos soon. That kind of stuff rocks! It's so much fun!
-------
Today I went to the Muttart Conservatory with Fred and we had fun. There's some pretty plants there... though I think we went at the wrong time of year. I saw a lizard, but it was fake. Then I saw a spider... NOT in one of the triangles... and it was real!!
I itched for a long time.
-------
Let me take your picture!

1 comment:

Nav said...

Shelley! I miss you SO much!!! SOOOOO much!!!!