All For Swinging You Around

hope: /hoʊp/ [hohp] – noun: to believe, desire, or trust

Friday, February 16, 2007

Black Licorice Medley For You

I have a friend called Fred.
He has exquisite taste in music.

[Idols of Exile]

-------
I wish the summer would be here.... now! : )
The sun could at least shine so I could look up in the sky and pretend.
Picture taking seems more like a chore then an activity when the sun doesn't shine.
I really would like the sun to shine.
-------
This evening I am attending a Blazing Violets show. If you haven't yet heard or heard of this awesome local band, I suggest you all get your acts together and visit their myspace.
www.myspace.com/blazingviolets
And come along tonight!!

-------
Anticipated..... a nice Sunday Slurpee.
I think I will treat myself to one after church this weekend. : )
Sun or not.
The Slurpee will be mine. And muchly enjoyed.

No comments: