All For Swinging You Around

hope: /hoʊp/ [hohp] – noun: to believe, desire, or trust

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Me Against The World

Michael Harbin... I miss you.
-------
I was insulted today by someone very close to me.
I was told that I will fail at life, that I know absolutely nothing, and that I should get out of their life asap.
These aren't exact words.... but that's how it came across.
And unfortunately.... I can't help but wonder exactly where my life is going, and if I will indeed.... fail.
-------
The Blazing Violets killed last night! For real, they are the sweetest band of all time!
And the lady-wear was oh so attractive : )
Ugh... so good.
-------
No cheese in the house.
What to do? What to do.
Oh dear.

5 comments:

Carly_bee said...

I dreamt about camp last night . . . It was so crazy messed up but still it was camp. . .

discoinathens said...

Haha camp is always messed up though. Honestly, does anything normal even ever happen?

Carly_bee said...

ummmmmm
Well . . .
Give me time Ill think of something.

Does this mean your gonna comment on my blog one day ?

lilo said...

I miss you more. Lets hang out on reading week.

discoinathens said...

Ok LilO! I'd love to : )
But I think our reading weeks are different, no? Yours is this coming week, mine is the one after.
But that's no excuse! I'll text you this week and set up a time : )