All For Swinging You Around

hope: /hoʊp/ [hohp] – noun: to believe, desire, or trust

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Let Everything That Has Breathe...

The boxes came today for moving. It was the craziest feeling... seems like we just finished unpacking from our last move five years ago. Seems like I spent my whole life here though... living in Ontario seems like a dream to me now. I don't even remember a lot about it... and I was 14 when I moved here. I guess I've just experienced "life" here, you know?
-------
It's so nice out today!!
Perfect for being outside :)
-------
When the night seems so long (throw your hands to the sky)
You can sing a new song (wipe the tears from your eyes)
When you're weak, He is strong
He can heal your wounded soul
And calm the storm inside
-------
This weekend I'm heading to Pine Lake Camp to take pictures of my friends wedding. I'm really excited... not only for the fact that they are getting married, but also to be at the camp, taking pictures, and finally seeing my good friend Michael Harbin... it's been almost a year. Way too long.
-------
For my 3D Design class we need to make a 3D model/ pop-up book of any piece of architecture. So.. being a huge Frank Lloyd Wright fan... I decided to try his "Fallingwater" house in the forest (it's so pretty... look it up on Google!). I think I may have chosen something completely out of my abilities in 3D design haha but you never know until you try right?
-------
I want college to end! This year I mean....
-------
:D

No comments: