All For Swinging You Around

hope: /hoʊp/ [hohp] – noun: to believe, desire, or trust

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Pink Bullets

-------
That is Michael's ear.
I love how this photo turned out.
I didn't need to do any editing, it just worked perfectly.
-------
This weekend was awesome.
I went to Pine lake Camp for Dawn and Dean's wedding and it was so nice!
I was the official photographer :)
It was a simple wedding full of tight friends and famil, wii and bochi ball.
D and D make an incredibly beautiful couple and I got some super photos.
Ray and I had a great road trip too.
He is the coolest cat ever.
-------
I got my first Slurpee of the season!
I know, long time coming.
I've wanted one for months.
But the weather is just right.
And packing is making me thirsty!
-------
The Shins rock.

No comments: