All For Swinging You Around

hope: /hoʊp/ [hohp] – noun: to believe, desire, or trust

Saturday, May 26, 2007

She Locked Herself In The Bathroom

Tonight I had an adventure.
Started off by going to Goldbar park for a bonfire with a few friends and ended being hit on by a drunk man on the bus.
Highlight of the night:
Supertramp love song on a harmonica :)
-------
Flamingo aka Carly is finally here!! It's about time too. I've been waiting almost 10 months. She's my favourite. You're all jealous.
:)
-------
We are sitting on my bed enjoying Leeland and talking about the good ol days.... our rivalries at camp and our good memories.
I think we agree that it'd be great to do it all over again... but would we change things? That's a tough question.
-------
She's my flower.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd change things. I'd be friends faster.

discoinathens said...

Fil I miss you.
And I want you back.

Anonymous said...

are you still coming to women's camp? i need every inch of you with me through that ordeal.

discoinathens said...

I sure am!!
Totally stoked to see you :)
I want to spend every second with you.