All For Swinging You Around

hope: /hoʊp/ [hohp] – noun: to believe, desire, or trust

Monday, May 28, 2007

Altruism

Tonight was awesome.
Normally work sucks... but tonight I had rad company. Flem first off. I got to take her pictures :)
And her crazy friend Graham hung out all night while I took bad pictures of a Grad who wouldn't smile. We chatted and he's a pretty wicked male. Unlike a lot I've met, in his thinking and easy going-ness.
Then we went to Boston Pizza and Graham bought us all pizza. Free food yeyea!!
-------
Tomorrow we are hitting Whyte to take pictures and chill. Pretty stoked about that.
I love that Flem is here and all mine.
-------
Last night I had to fall asleep quick because I was going to puke... hott, I know. But here's why: She informed me that I have 3 weeks and 5 (now 4) days left until the move. I didn't realize it's that soon. And this upset me HUGE. Also, Flamingo is someone who gets me through everything and as soon as she got here... I let stress out, because I knew I could. So I think the release of all that stress added to my almost sickness.
But this is a good thing. The more I let out, the less I have inside right? But letting it out is kind of like.... throwing up.... so releasing the stress.... made me sick?
I know... that's weird.
-------
Life As We Know It.
We could create our own complete series.
And it'd be pretty great I'd say.
-------
Night to all who even read this... especially you "anonymous" commenter ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't let your move stress you out. Just think of all the opportunities that await you...think of all the new photo ops that soon will be yours. PS, you can always come for a visit. :)