All For Swinging You Around

hope: /hoʊp/ [hohp] – noun: to believe, desire, or trust

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Caught In The Middle

What happened to the days of Sesame Street?
-------
I have a piercing infection. And it's not even an exciting piercing to begin with.
But nonetheless, I love it a lot. I reminds me of Lilo! :D And our adventures in Cranbrook.
R.I.P. Brook.
-------
[Stuck in the middle with you]
I have a crush that won't go awaaaaaaay! :) Yay for little girl crushes though.
They are far more exciting than the complicated ways of "mature" dating, wouldn't you agree? Things get complicated, feelings are touchy, and that annoying thing called..... commitment. Yea.
Seems to me that a lot of people think you need to commit as soon as you begin "courting". No. I don't believe so. Beginning a relationship is much different than having a friendship, and you need to give it time to develop. It might work out, or it might not!!
-------
I was having coffee the other day with Alyssa.... we saw a tank.
-------
I forgot to get my slurpeeeeee!!
: (
Next week.

3 comments:

Toes said...

hi elvis :)

lilo said...

And my piercing reminds me of you!

lilo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.