All For Swinging You Around

hope: /hoʊp/ [hohp] – noun: to believe, desire, or trust

Monday, February 19, 2007

Make sure you study for the study group...

I had a lovely study group with my friends today at a quante diner called the Blue Plate Diner. Erika works there. She is also lovely.
Two of our study mates, I won't mention names, enjoyed a wee cocktail or two... and got really giggly. We then headed back to the library and got nothing done in the time I stayed for.
So basically.... it was a lovely brunch with my friends.

-------
The temperature is rising.
-------
Tonight I get to go sledding with camp friends!
This excited me because I haven't seen half of them since camp.... whoa. That's a really long time.
-------
I hope you all remember to save your pennies... they add up so quickly, and you never know when you might need some cents....
-------
I'm being kicked out of my room it seems.
This happened to me a few months ago, and I was stuck behind a couch...
Now.... they are piling things behind the couch...
Hint hint much?

1 comment:

Carly_bee said...

maybe the hint is to ocme visit me !!!!!!!!